Anton Katz, Barrister and Solicitor
J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 1994
Called to the Ontario Bar, 1996
Sole Practitioner since 2001
- Licensee, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Ontario Bar Association (“OBA”)
- Executive Member, Business Law Section, OBA
- Executive Member, Sole Small Firm General Practice Section, OBA
- Member, Board of Directors, Beit Rayim Synagogue
- Secretary, Intercounty Tennis Association
I am a corporate-commercial lawyer practising in Toronto, having been called to the Bar in 1996. I have a passion for what I do, and strive to assist small businesses with their challenges and opportunities. My focus is on providing cost-effective, timely and practical legal solutions to my clients’ diverse needs. I endeavour to communicate in a simple, straight-forward manner and to remain personable in my approach.
I have built and sustained a solid network of lawyers, accountants and other professionals. I frequently reach out to them to gain greater perspective.
I have been actively involved with the legal profession, having served on the Ontario Bar Association (OBA) Council from 2012 to 2018, and as a Trustee of the OBA Foundation from 2014 to 2018. I have also served as a mentor for both the OBA and the Law Society of Ontario and have tutored Bar Admission Course students.
I enjoy learning. As much as I am a practitioner of the law, I am also a lifelong student of it.