- Incorporations (Canada and Ontario), including Professional Corporations
- Organizing Resolutions and By-Laws
- Rollover Agreements
- Share Issuances, Transfers and Redemptions
- Registrations and Filings
- Maintenance of Corporate Records, recording Corporate Changes
- Amendments and Continuances
- Amalgamations, Reorganizations and Dissolutions
- Business Purchases and Sales
- Partnership and Shareholders’ Agreements
- Commercial Lease reviews
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Licensing and Distribution Agreements
- Non-Solicitation, Non-competition and Confidentiality Agreements
- All forms of commercial litigation, including contractual, partnership and shareholder disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Estate litigation
- Debt collection
- Notarial services
“In February 2016, I reached out to Anton on behalf of myself and other concerned parents. Our children were enrolled in a day care centre. We had learned that with little or no notice the centre was closing and there was no comfort given to us that our deposits or prepaid fees would be returned. I had come across Anton’s name from another case he worked on, also involving a day care centre, approximately four years earlier.
Anton immediately got back to me, promptly identified the issues, met with myself and several other parents and discussed various approaches for a resolution.
Ultimately, we were all able to get a refund of our pre-paid monies. Anton was able to have the day care owner cover the legal fees and so none of us were out-of-pocket in pursuing the remedy.
Anton was thoughtful, helpful, constructive and proactive in his approach. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.”
– Kamila S